Everybody get your mother truckin roll on, What?
What makes this parade different?
* Spectators are encouraged to become participants (we want everyone to costume!)
* New technology like better GPS, live-streaming, and high tech throws.
* The Krewe of Freret has already planned a signature hand-crafted throw.
* Mardi Gras World will provide double decker floats for a parade during “the first weekend”.
* Carefully curated bands and marching troupes between every float.
* Co-Ed parading Krewe with a focus on giving back.
* Affordable riding dues.
* Your ideas! Join the Krewe of Freret and improve Mardi Gras with your concept.
* Your friends! Unique opportunity to ride with your family and comrades.
Krewe of Freret’s efforts are focused on producing an unparalleled parade in 2014!
January 6, 2013: Phunny Phorty Phellows watch party at Avenue Pub
January 19, 2013: Krewe of Freret Royal Coronation public ceremony at Royal and Elysian Fields, prior to Krewe du Vieux
Mardi Gras 2014 Season: Krewe of Freret parade. (With your help!)
“We don’t miss a note, we don’t miss a float!”